- 1 medium seedless cucumber
- 3 ribs celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 R.W. Knudsen Family® Very Veggie Spicy! Vegetable Juice Blend
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ripe firm avocado, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Step 1
COMBINE cucumber, celery, onions, tomatoes and cilantro in large bowl. Transfer half the vegetables to bowl of food processor. Add garlic and half the juice blend. Add jalapeño, if desired. Process until smooth.
- Step 2
RETURN mixture back to bowl with remaining chopped vegetables. Add remaining juice blend, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Chill well before serving. To serve, pour gazpacho into soup bowls and garnish with sliced avocado and sprigs of cilantro.